Current Region: Global (EN)
In today’s complicated automotive manufacturing environment, Ingersoll Rand offers the lifting & fastening solutions you need for electric vehicle & traditional automotive assembly. You need solutions that are efficient and adjustable to meet your assembly requirements.
Ingersoll Rand ® delivers solutions for critical assembly fastening requirements:
With our easy to use tightening control with an easy plug and play solution, you’ll be able to get the job done right the first time. By offering flexibility for programming via mobile or web browser, you’re able to make adjustments quickly and easily to keep your production line running smoothly.
Ingersoll Rand has the right lifting solution for you - extend your possibilities to increase your productivity.
Offering enclosed rail profiles in lightweight aluminum, the efficient design reduces the accumulation of dirt and grime on the internal running surfaces, thus reducing your rolling effort.
Your mobility and flexibility in the production cell is important, Ingersoll Rand’s air balancers offer:
Our intuitive operation offers the ability to balance any load without adjustment
• Web interface with full visibility to operations around the clock
• Easy set up & no additional software licenses required
• Touch screen monitor
The Ingersoll Rand® INSIGHTqcx™ is a cordless controller designed to be easy to use and integrate, while providing a platform to meet your assembly requirements.
• Full programming with any device with an internet browser
• Reduces line rebalancing costs through the simple user interface
• Optional Multi Tool Controller option with MTC
In today’s complicated automotive manufacturing environment, you need a fastening system that is efficient and adjustable to meet your assembly requirements.
Ingersoll Rand® offers easy to use tightening control with a common platform that will get the job done right with our cordless QX Series™, INSIGHTqcx™ controller, & our DC Fastening systems.
With the Multi-Tool Controller (MTC) – Precision Fastening, software option, users have the ability to control up to six tools with just one INSIGHTqcx™ controller.
• Multi-tool dashboard view to provide quick overview of all tools
• Industry leading data storage holding 500,000 records for tightening results and traces
• Configure up to 1,536 jobs (for MTC-SW-OPT6 option)
• MTC options are unlocked via upgradeable software
• Backward compatibility with INSIGHTqcx™ & QX tools
• Easy Wireless Pairing (continuous pairing mode for up to 6 tools)
• Web-Based Programming
INGERSOLL RAND POWER TOOLS
For more than 100 years, professionals have relied on Ingersoll Rand for quality and performance on the toughest jobs. Our advanced engineering and manufacturing have a standard of excellence often copied, but never matched. When it comes to assembly tools, industrial tools, cordless tools and vehicle service tools, don't settle for less. Count on genuine Ingersoll Rand tools, accessories and equipment.
Aerospace Heavy Equipment Energy Oil & Gas Motor Vehicle Industry