Current Region: Global (EN)
The 360-313 and 360-418 Pneumatic Belt Sanders—engineered to make quick work of material removal and deliver smooth finishes. Whether removing spot welds, rust, deposits, or burrs; or fine-tuning a finished surface, these tools get the job done fast with a 0.6HP motor - 20% more than the leading competitor.
Increase your productivity with tool-free belt changes (either 3/8" x 13", or 1/2" x 18") that make switching from one abrasive to the next quick and convenient, as well as a tool-free articulating arm that ensures every nook and cranny is easily reached.
EFFICIENCY: Nothing matters more than power when you’re up against tough jobs. The 360-313 and 360-418 are loaded with power and easily adjusted to accomplish every task.
• Strong and reliable: 0.6HP motor delivers maximum removal rates to ensure you get the job done quickly and can do more jobs each day
• Adjustable: A handy power regulator ensures the right amount of power for every task.
PRODUCTIVITY: Tough to their core, these affordable pneumatic belt sanders keep you working all day and make it easy to adjust for whatever task is at hand.
• Adaptable: Tool-free articulating arm ensures hard-to-reach areas are never overlooked and quick adjustments for whatever task is at hand
• Multipurpose: One lightweight but powerful tool can accomplish a wealth of sanding and finishing tasks, from removing spot welds, rust, burrs and surface deposits to final surface finishing and much more. Perfect for metal, plastic, fiberglass, wood and other materials
• Versatile: Two sizes to choose from: the 360-313 uses 3/8" x 13" (10mm x 330mm) belts; the 360-418 uses 1/2" x 18" (13mm x 457mm) belts
COMFORT: Built for all-day use, these sanders tackle every job without sacrificing comfort and ergonomics.
• Lightweight: Pneumatic tools deliver all-day power in a small package
• Ergonomic: Narrow rubber grip provides comfort to last as long as you need
Additional belts can be purchased in the following kits – 360-313-KIT-BELT (for the 360-313 includes 1 of each belt – 100, 80, and 60 grit) and 360-418-KIT-BELT (for the 360-418 includes 1 of each belt – 100, 80, and 60 grit).
INGERSOLL RAND POWER TOOLS
For more than 100 years, professionals have relied on Ingersoll Rand for quality and performance on the toughest jobs. Our advanced engineering and manufacturing have a standard of excellence often copied, but never matched. When it comes to assembly tools, industrial tools, cordless tools and vehicle service tools, don't settle for less. Count on genuine Ingersoll Rand tools, accessories and equipment.
Aerospace Heavy Equipment Energy Oil & Gas Motor Vehicle Industry